are you ready to be a star?
Are you committed to making a difference in the lives of others? Longing to unleash your creativity in an environment where we’ll listen for your greatness?
Most excellent. We’re looking for some helping hands to support us in empowering people with chronic illness to live a delicious life. Our primary focus is on chronic pain management, and all of the things related to it, from food to fitness to smart lifestyle choices.
What makes us unique is that we are focused on the idea of indulgent wellness — putting the illness in brackets, setting it aside, and creating a sumptuous life where it becomes no more than a freckle on one’s shoulder. And that takes something.
This is important: We are committed to making a difference in your life and career with actual experience and leadership. Since there isn’t an opportunity to make coffee or copies, you will be working on tangible projects with measurable results. People who have worked with us have gone on to very high-profile positions, including working with former president Clinton and the top chefs in the world. Also? We’re really cool.
All of our intern positions can be done remotely, as our company is virtual. We are seeking people who are self-directed, inquisitive, creative and committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For people longing to unleash their creativity in an environment where we’ll listen for your greatness. Does this sound like you?
If so, please send a cover letter and resume — and include your desired internship in the subject line — to jennifer [at] zenfullydelicious [dot] com.
In this role you will support our Content Director in gathering, editing and posting contributor articles, as well as managing and updating the editorial calendar.
- Learn from talented, experienced editors in crafting our online voice
- Work with expert contributors in providing valuable content for our members
- Develop a whole new appreciation for impeccable grammar
- Proficiency in WordPress or other blogging software
Bonus points for:
- Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing skills
- iMovie or other video editing skills
- Perfect grammar
In this role you will support all of our online engagement efforts, particularly in supporting our Community Manager to host and develop cross-platform engagement from Facebook and Twitter to our future community message boards.
- Learn the real rules of engagement from people who have been playing on the interwebz since, oh, the early 90s
- Gain mastery in developing online conversation
- Be a welcoming, helpful voice for people with chronic illness
- Proficiency in online platforms including Twitter, Facebook and message boards
- Delightful personality and empathy
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of chronic illness, particularly celiac, fibromyalgia or chronic pain
- Someone who really gets how to use social media effectively
In this role you will support our efforts to build marketing and sponsor partnerships, from identifying and crafting leads to building out proposals and learning how to pitch.
- Gain real, hands-on experience in building marketing campaigns
- Develop skills in identifying the key components of solid marketing partnerships
- Unleash your creativity and help us think of things we haven’t even considered
- Knowledge of marketing basics
- Impeccable writing skills
- Creativity by the bucket
- Willingness to see things differently — and speak up
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of gluten-free and other specialty brands
- Knowledge of natural health and beauty products